Would you like to stop smoking in a positive and effective way? Would you like to become a ‘non-smoker’ for the rest of your life?
If you are committed to wanting to stop smoking and are determined to be a non-smoker for the rest of your life, then this Stop Smoking Programme could be the answer you have been waiting for.
Many smokers say that they would like to stop smoking, but most find it very difficult or almost impossible and soon start up their habit again after an unsuccessful attempt to stop. There are many ‘quit smoking’ solutions on offer and perhaps you have tried some or all of them? Or, perhaps you have tried quitting using will power alone?
You are reading this so maybe you are someone who has tried to stop smoking in the past but without success?
Hypnosis is the most effective method to use to stop smoking – a fact that has been scientifically proven.
Frank Schmidt from the University of Iowa tested almost 6000 smokers who’s desire it was to stop smoking. Schmidt’s results clearly showed that ‘hypnosis was three times more effective than nicotine replacement therapy‘ (Reference: New Scientist)
If you are serious about wanting to quit, a good place to start is by beginning to change your current mind-set around your smoking by following these tips:
1. Change the hand you use to hold your cigarette – although it will feel odd, doing this makes you more conscious of your smoking and helps with changing habits.
2. If you are in the habit of having a cigarette with a drink, then smoke before or after the drink – not with it. If you usually have a cigarette upon waking, shower or dress first.
3. If you usually smoke in a particular place, then smoke somewhere else. Turn the smoking place into a place where you do something you find relaxing or uplifting.
4. Once you have booked your hypnotherapy appointment, tell people you are going to stop smoking. This gives you a focus and means you are more likely to be determined to stop. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it. People who care about you will probably be only too happy to support you.
5. Believe in yourself. Think back to all the things you have already achieved in your life – passing your driving test, exams, other things in your personal life and career, perhaps. Just like millions of others, you too can succeed and be a non-smoker again.
6. Focus on all the positives of becoming a non-smoker. Think how much healthier you will feel, the money you will save, being a good role model for your children or grandchildren and much more. Decide what your reward will be once you have quit. Some new clothes, a proper valet for the car (if you previously smoked in it) a gym membership or a holiday, perhaps.
Stopping smoking will be the very best thing you can ever do for your health, so go for it!
Pamela’s Stop Smoking programme
This programme uses a tried and tested method to equip you with the tools to make being a non-smoker your new way of life.
Using a combination of Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) your relationship with smoking will be assessed and the sessions tailored to address and respond to your individual issues, needs and circumstances.
The programme consists of two sessions. The first session takes approximately up to two hours and the second between 60 and 90 minutes. There is a period of between 3 and 5 days between sessions. You will also receive written guidance, a supporting CD and be taught the extremely useful and effective EFT.
If you are ready to stop smoking, please contact me.